Terms & Conditions
Here are some details about how we work.
Please review the following basic terms that govern your use of and purchase of products from our Website. Please note that your continued use of our Website constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms.
We reserve the right to adapt or modify the terms and conditions at any time. The version of the terms and conditions of sale applicable to any transaction is the term and conditions published at the date of the order. Consequently, placing an order by a client implies complete acceptance, without reservation, to these terms and conditions.
Who are ‘we’?
When we talk about “we” (or “our” or “us”), we mean Les Saints Perdu LLC and all its wholly owned subsidiaries. We are based in the Republic of Georgia but we supply goods all over the world.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Les Saints Perdu delivers products to most of planet earth and select parts of our solar system. Shipping rates will be quoted with any order.
We are unable to control the taxes and customs fees and will not take any responsibility for any customs fees you may encounter when receiving you order. Please make sure you are aware that your package may be held at customs until someone claims it and additional charges may apply.
Our team is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. Standard dispatch timeframes are between 1–3 business days. If you have any questions or concerns about a product, your order, or life in general, email our support team: email@example.com
TERMS OF SALE
- By placing an order on the Les Saints Perdu Site(s), you offer to purchase the products listed in your order. You may check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order to us on the checkout page. By submitting your order, you agree to pay for the Products you have ordered.
- Online payment transactions are also subject to validation checks by your card issuer to verify your identity and ensure the security of the transaction. We do not control these checks and are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorize payment for your order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND PRICE
We cannot guarantee the availability of products listed on the Les Saints Perdu Site(s).
We reserve the right to discontinue, replace, restock, add or change any product at any time. The product you receive may vary slightly from the photographs on the Les Saints Perdu Sites for technical reasons, including your screen’s display capabilities, or due to minor modifications to the products. You will not be entitled to a return based solely upon immaterial variations from the photographs on the Les Saints Perdu Site(s).
The price charged for a product is the price quoted on the Les Saints Perdu Site(s) when you place your order. We may change prices at any time without notice to you, and you will not be entitled to a partial or complete refund by virtue of any change in price that occurs after you have placed your order.
Sales tax will be added to your order where required by law. Shipping charges may also apply.
We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the security, accuracy or completeness of the Les Saints Perdu Site(s) or the Content, and expressly disclaim all warranties as to merchantability, durability, or fitness for purpose to the extent permitted by law. Les Saints Perdu Site(s) and the Content may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be current or complete at any given time, including as to the price and availability of products. We reserve the right to correct or clarify any errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time, without prior notice.
The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
In no event will Les Saints Perdu LLC or our parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors or third party partners be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential or economic damages (including lost profits, loss of income and loss of business opportunity), or loss of data, loss of goodwill or loss of reputation arising out of or related to your use of the Les Saints Perdu Site(s) or the Content.Our liability to you arising from your purchase of products shall not exceed the purchase price of the relevant product and is limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable. By accessing the Les Saints Perdu Sites, you understand that you may be waiving rights with respect to claims that are presently unknown, and you acknowledge and agree to waive the same to the extent permitted by law.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
QUALITY AND GUARANTEELes Saints Perdu is only required to deliver products which are compliant with the contractual provision. Products are considered as compliant if the following conditions are fulfilled :
- They shall be compliant with the description and have the features mentioned on the website;
- They shall be compliant with the use which may reasonably be expected of them.
- They shall be compliant with the quality and strength which may reasonably be expected of similar products.
The contents of our website, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our Site) use by its users.
You may download or copy the contents and other downloadable materials displayed on lessaintsperdu.com for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works of, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of this site.
All trademarks, trade names, logos and trade dress, whether registered or unregistered (collectively the “Marks”) that appear on the Les Saints Perdu Sites or in the Content belong to Les Saints Perdu LLC or the Marks’ respective owners. You may not use or reproduce the Marks or any confusingly similar marks without our written consent. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Companies will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
Data we collect we will only process it to fill orders and to manage our relationship with you (for example, dealing with questions about products, returns and warranty claims).
We also use personal data for other purposes, including:
- To communicate with you: this may include providing you with information you’ve requested or that we’re required to provide to you, that relates to changes to our website or policies, marketing communications in accordance with your preferences or to invite you to provide feedback or to take part in research we are conducting.
- To support you: this may include dealing with any questions you have about our products, dealing with warranty claims or any issues relating to our goods or services.
- To improve our website: we use Usage Data to help us understand the online behaviour of our customers, which helps us to focus our marketing activities and improve the services we provide on the website. Using web analytics on our website enables us to measure, collect, analyse and report on Usage Data for the purposes of understanding and optimising customers’ experiences on our website. We try to ensure that all Usage Data is anonymised (i.e. not referable to a specific person) unless we have your consent.
- Geographical location information contained in Usage Data also enables us to tailor your experience on our website by displaying different content based on your location, such as providing content in your preferred language (where possible), showing local currency and pricing, and showing relevant advertising. Again, geographical location information is anonymised unless we have your consent.
- To protect you: we use Customer Information and your IP Address to detect and prevent fraudulent activity when you want to make a purchase from us.
How long we retain your personal data depends on what it is, what we need it for and whether we are legally required to keep it (for example, for tax). Once we no longer need to retain it, we will make sure your personal data is deleted or anonymised.
Confidentiality of data exchanges is not guaranteed over the internet, and that every internet user is required to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination of any possible viruses circulating on the internet.
We will not be liable to you or any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (Including Negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with: (I) use of, or inability to use, the website; or (il) use of or reliance on any content displayed on the website.
Please note that we only provide the website for domestic and private use and, as such, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Les Saints Perdu Site(s) may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than Les Saints Perdu LLC including social media websites. We do not control these websites, and are not responsible for the content, products, services or information they provide. Your use of third party websites is governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the third party.
All your account information is only used in the context of your business relationship with Lessaintsperdu.com. This information is never resold to third parties. We do not store any bank details.
Every purchase and transaction on our website is made with maximum security using Shopify’s services.
APPLICABLE LAWAll disputes arising from or connected to the Les Saints Perdu Site(s), Content or related matters shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Georgia.
If a dispute arising between you and Les Saints Perdu LLC related to or arising from your use of the Les Saints Perdu Sites or the Content, you must first make a good faith attempt to resolve the dispute with us by sending the details of your dispute, including relevant documents and your contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to resolve the dispute within 30 days, you may commence a claim in the courts of the Republic of Georgia.
TERMINATIONThe obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
ERRORS INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONSOccasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.